Doctor insights on:
What Type Can Parasites Can I Get From Eating Undercooked Shellfish
Salmonella: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/duck_&_goose_from_farm_to_table/index.aspas on any perishable meat, fish or poultry, bacteria can be found on raw or undercooked duck or goose. Bacteria multiply rapidly in the "danger zone, " at temperatures between 40° and 140 °f (out of refrigeration and before thorough cooking occurs). Freezing may limit growth but does not kill bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tapeworm: Tapeworm called tenea solium.Get a more detailed answer ›
I ate meatballs last night I realised were quite undercooked in the center. Should I be worried about food poisoning or parasites? Take measures?
Undercooked meat: Although it is possible to get food poisoning or parasites from undercooked meat, it is unlikely that this will occur with any one particular event. There are no particular measures that you need to take at this time as long as you're feeling well. See your doctor if you have a new particular symptoms. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked bison?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked duck?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked turkey?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get salmonella from undercooked brownies?
- What can i take to get rid of parasites?
- Can you get hepatitis from shellfish?
- What types of bacterial infections can i get from a bug bite?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online