Doctor insights on:
What Type Can Parasites Can I Get From Eating Undercooked Duck
Salmonella: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/duck_&_goose_from_farm_to_table/index.aspas on any perishable meat, fish or poultry, bacteria can be found on raw or undercooked duck or goose. Bacteria multiply rapidly in the "danger zone, " at temperatures between 40° and 140 °f (out of refrigeration and before thorough cooking occurs). Freezing may limit growth but does not kill bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Parasites require other living organisms for their own survival. Human parasites need substances from our bodies for survival and cannot live without contact with humans and sometimes other organisms.. They may live in the blood stream, organs. Under the skin or nails, etc. Some parasites live in our pets, in insects, on plants, etc., but none live independent of whatever ...Read more
Tapeworm: Tapeworm called tenea solium.Get a more detailed answer ›
I ate meatballs last night I realised were quite undercooked in the center. Should I be worried about food poisoning or parasites? Take measures?
Undercooked meat: Although it is possible to get food poisoning or parasites from undercooked meat, it is unlikely that this will occur with any one particular event. There are no particular measures that you need to take at this time as long as you're feeling well. See your doctor if you have a new particular symptoms. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked chicken?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked turkey?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked shellfish?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What types of bacterial infections can i get from a bug bite?
- What can i do to get rid of stinky smell from my hand cast?
- Get clogged pores from lip balm what can i use for soft lips
- Can i get sick from eating bad meat even after cooking it?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online