Doctor insights on:
What Type Can Parasites Can I Get From Eating Undercooked Chicken
Parasites require other living organisms for their own survival. Human parasites need substances from our bodies for survival and cannot live without contact with humans and sometimes other organisms.. They may live in the blood stream, organs. Under the skin or nails, etc. Some parasites live in our pets, in insects, on plants, etc., but none live independent of whatever ...Read more
Salmonella: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/duck_&_goose_from_farm_to_table/index.aspas on any perishable meat, fish or poultry, bacteria can be found on raw or undercooked duck or goose. Bacteria multiply rapidly in the "danger zone, " at temperatures between 40° and 140 °f (out of refrigeration and before thorough cooking occurs). Freezing may limit growth but does not kill bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tapeworm: Tapeworm called tenea solium.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can you get intestinal worms from eating undercooked chicken need to know for a course also what ones if so?
Yes: Eating raw or under-cooked meats may cause this. Ascaris being one of the most common. See the link for more info, and for a report needed, you would be best to google and read books /research the topic which includes more than can be said on HealthTap , Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked turkey?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked duck?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked shellfish?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What types of bacterial infections can i get from a bug bite?
- What can i do to get rid of stinky smell from my hand cast?
- Get clogged pores from lip balm what can i use for soft lips
- Can i get sick from eating bad meat even after cooking it?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online