Doctor insights on:
What Type Can Parasites Can I Get From Eating Undercooked Chicken
Salmonella: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/duck_&_goose_from_farm_to_table/index.aspas on any perishable meat, fish or poultry, bacteria can be found on raw or undercooked duck or goose. Bacteria multiply rapidly in the "danger zone, " at temperatures between 40° and 140 °f (out of refrigeration and before thorough cooking occurs). Freezing may limit growth but does not kill bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tapeworm: Tapeworm called tenea solium.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can you get intestinal worms from eating undercooked chicken need to know for a course also what ones if so?
Yes: Eating raw or under-cooked meats may cause this. Ascaris being one of the most common. See the link for more info, and for a report needed, you would be best to google and read books /research the topic which includes more than can be said on HealthTap , Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked bison?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked shellfish?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked duck?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get salmonella from undercooked brownies?
- What kind of parasites and you get from unnder cooked chicken?
- What can i take to get rid of parasites?
- What types of bacterial infections can i get from a bug bite?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online