Doctor insights on:
What Type Can Parasites Can I Get From Eating Undercooked Chicken
Tapeworm: Tapeworm called tenea solium.Get a more detailed answer ›
Salmonella: http://www.fsis.usda.gov/factsheets/duck_&_goose_from_farm_to_table/index.aspas on any perishable meat, fish or poultry, bacteria can be found on raw or undercooked duck or goose. Bacteria multiply rapidly in the "danger zone, " at temperatures between 40° and 140 °f (out of refrigeration and before thorough cooking occurs). Freezing may limit growth but does not kill bacteria. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you get intestinal worms from eating undercooked chicken need to know for a course also what ones if so?
Yes: Eating raw or under-cooked meats may cause this. Ascaris being one of the most common. See the link for more info, and for a report needed, you would be best to google and read books /research the topic which includes more than can be said on HealthTap , Good luck. ...Read more
Infectious ones. : As stated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Salmonella: Cook the eggs.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can I get botulism or listeria from undercooked chicken? What are the chances and how long should I wait to get it?
Yes and no: Botulism, no. You can't get that from chicken, it only grows inside improperly sealed cans and bottles. With chicken, we usually see salmonella/shigella, listeria is possible but rare. It can take at least a day to develop symptoms if you contracted it. Typically your body will get over it just fine without treatment. The bigger risk with Listeriosis is if you are pregnant. Hope this helps ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked shellfish?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked duck?
- What type can parasites can i get from eating undercooked turkey?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get salmonella from undercooked brownies?
- Can you get sick from undercooked brownies?
- What kind of parasites and you get from unnder cooked chicken?
- What can i take to get rid of parasites?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online