Doctor insights on:
What Triggers Thyroid Flare Up
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What sorts of things trigger sinuses and allergies to act up?
- What are symptoms of your thyroid acting up?
- What causes thyroid levels to jump up and down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What foods can cause my lupus to flare up?
- What causes your thyroid glands to swell up?
- What to eat during a diverticulitis flare up?
- What causes herpes flare up?
- What is the red and blue that shows up on a thyroid ultrasound?