Doctor insights on:
What To Watch Out For While Taking Cephalexin
Maybe (not) . . .: It depends b/c i'm not sure if you're referring to zantac (used to treat heartburn) or xanax (alprazolam) (used for anxiety). With that said, i threw everything into the interaction checkers available to you via online.Epocrates.Com & drugs.Com. Neither checker noted any issues taking those drugs in combination. But as always, if you have any drug questions, ask your pharmacist & prescribing doc before startin. ...Read more
Antibiotics & meds: Bromazepam is a benzodiazepine similar to "Valium". It shouldn't have any major interaction with an antibiotic like cephalexin. I am more concerned, however, that you are even taking Bromazepam-- that's a very powerful medicine and I wonder if you really need it? In young women of child bearing age, you should be very careful with that. Hope your doctor knows all this! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What side effects should i be worried about while taking cephalexin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- What are some changes that i should watch out for when taking inh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why cant you drink when taking cephalexin?
- What is the loss by taking out sperm daily?
- What are the possible side effects of cephalexin?
- What foods are not good to eat while taking alli?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online