Doctor insights on:
What To Take Instead Of Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
If you took more: than the directed amount - then it was too much. If you took an overdose - call poison control at 1-800-222-1222. If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk . ...Read more
Few questions:: #1: Allergic to aspirin? Sometimes those folks react poorly to other NSAIDS. #2: How are your kidneys? If they are totally fine, you don't need renal dosing. #3: What other drugs are you taking? Will they interact? Go to my drug interaction link on my site to check. #4: How are you timing doses? If there are no issues, you can take 800mg every 8 hrs, or 600mg every 6 hrs. Max pain benefit at 600mg ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a safe amount of ibuprofen to take?
- When to use ibuprofen instead of acetaminophen
- What happens if you take ibuprofen while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When is it necessary to take ampicillin or gentamicin instead of amoxicillin
- Is it ok to take ibuprofen and acetaminophen?
- Safe amount of ibuprofen to take
- Is it ok to take 600mg of ibuprofen?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free