Doctor insights on:
What To Take For Sinus Drainage In Throat
In anatomy, a sinus is a cavity within a bone or other tissue. Most commonly found in the bones of the face and connecting with the nasal cavities. Sinus (anatomy), description of the general term paranasal sinuses, air cavities in the cranial bones, especially those near the nose, including: the maxillary sinuses, also called the maxillary antra and the largest of the ...Read more
Sinus congestion every day for at least last 6 months. Some days have a severe headache, no sore throat do have some drainage! i take humira every 10?
What's the best medication to take for fever, with muscle soreness, headache, exhaustion, some sinus drainage but no runny nose, and no sore throat?
I'm having a real bad dry throat and in the very back of my throat i can see sinus drainage plus blood. I can't cough (or hack) it out. ?
My son had a fever a few days ago and now has sores on his throat. Can it be from sinus drainage if the fever is gone? Or is it the dreaded strep?
Coxsackie virus: Small ulcers on the back of the throat (retropharynx) suggest the possibility of infection with coxsackie virus (herpangina), but without seeing these it is impossible to be sure. It may also be other conditions, but not likely to be strep. The best way to be sure is to visit the doctor and get tested. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best thing to take for sinus drainage?
- How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in for a sinus infection?
- What to take for a sore throat while breastfeeding?
- What is the best otc to take for drainage and runny nose?
- How to get rid of sinus drainage in throat?
- What can a child take to break up phlegm in the throat?
- What to take for post nasal drip and sore throat?
- What can i take for sinus drainage?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online