Doctor insights on:
What To Take For Sinus Drainage In Throat
In anatomy, a sinus is a cavity within a bone or other tissue. Most commonly found in the bones of the face and connecting with the nasal cavities. Sinus (anatomy), description of the general term paranasal sinuses, air cavities in the cranial bones, especially those near the nose, including: the maxillary sinuses, also called the maxillary antra and the largest of the ...Read more
Sinus congestion every day for at least last 6 months. Some days have a severe headache, no sore throat do have some drainage! i take humira every 10?
What's the best medication to take for fever, with muscle soreness, headache, exhaustion, some sinus drainage but no runny nose, and no sore throat?
2 separate physical: issues in progression. Drainage=?mucous secretions, for whatever underlying reason(s). Throat pain another response for whatever underlying reason(s). Body responses under interacting Mind?Brain?Body controls. Clinical medicine mostly emphasizes only body behaviors/theories with little understanding of bigger issues. Why? Easier & lots of physical treatments promoted as easier/less complex options ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I'm having a real bad dry throat and in the very back of my throat i can see sinus drainage plus blood. I can't cough (or hack) it out. ?
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best thing to take for sinus drainage?
- How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in for a sinus infection?
- What to take for a sore throat while breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of sinus drainage in throat?
- What can a child take to break up phlegm in the throat?
- What to take for post nasal drip and sore throat?
- What can i take for sinus drainage?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online