Doctor insights on:
What To Look Out For After Ovarian Cyst Rupture
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
Ok: Should do no harm, and if it is comforting ok. Remember to place a towel between device and skin. Keep on low or medium , and watch duration to keep from burning! ...Read more
Trauma, over-filling: An ovarian cyst (a liquid-filled lump on the surface of an ovary) that keeps growing can get to several inches in diameter. Such a cyst could rupture from continued enlargement (like over-filling a water balloon) or from blunt trauma, which would likely cause great abdominal pain with internal bleeding, plus an ambulance ride to the emergency room. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ovarian cysts: Surprisingly, most of the time when an ovarin cyst ruptures they is little consequence. There can be 1 or 2 days of discomfort. Sometimes, however, a cyst may bleed internally. Occasionally, i will need to operative on a patient with a bleeding cyst to relieve pain or stop the bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens after ovarian cyst rupture?
- What to expect after an ovarian cyst ruptures?
- What not to do after ruptured ovarian cyst laparoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to expect after ovarian cyst ruptures?
- Ovarian cyst rupture hurts what happens after
- What to expect after a ruptured ovarian cyst?
- After ovarian cyst rupture
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free