Doctor insights on:
What To Fake Sick With Other Than Food Poisoning
food poisoning :-\ This is happening 3rd time in 4-5 months.
Every times after a 40 days around.
why the food poisoning is again and again??
Symptoms?: The flu usually causes fever - food poisoning doesn't. Flu causes muscle aches and headache. Food poisoning doesn't but causes nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea. The flu is contagious in the air - other friends/family sick? Food poisoning is clustered around a meal - other people who ate what you ate sick? Food poisoning usually passes in 24-48 hours. Flu may last a week. ...Read more
Can food poisoning affect one person and not another? My sister and i ate the same dish but she's sick and i'm fine.
How long does it take to get food poisoning? I am feeling sick all of a sudden. An hour ago i had a crab salad to eat...Does it take longer for food poisoning to take hold? Could it be that?
Symptoms : Symptoms of food poisoning usually start between four to 48 hours after eating contaminated food. It is usually because you have eaten food contaminated with bacteria or other toxins. Common symptoms include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, loose bowel movements, aching muscles and possibly a fever. I don't know if you have food poisoning, but if you do it could be from a meal earlier today or even from something that you ate yesterday. ...Read more
Food poisoning. My mild symptoms started 2 hours after dinner, full blown 4 hours after. It's been 10, i'm still sick, but is grandson safe?
I had a burger earlier and now I feel sick. I'm worried about food poisoning. Should I take zofran?
Sure. U can try this: If no improvement or you have diarrhea, fever and or severe abdominal pain, then you will need to be seen to R/o E.coli infection. If your symptoms get better with zofran, but have recurrent attacks with greasy meals, then you need to have work up done to R/ o gall bladder disease. Will need gall bladder US and or HIDA scan with CCK. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods are you not allowed to eat when taking doxycycline with meals?
- What would cause breasts to swell and fill up other than pregnancy?
- What foods to eat to coat the stomach to avoid nausea with oxycodone?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What other foods should i avoid if im allergic to strawberries?
- What is safe to eat after food poisoning?
- What foods to avoid with hyperthyroid goiter?
- What to do to start losing weight within one week with nigerian foods?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free