Doctor insights on:
What To Expect After Ovarian Cyst Ruptures
Hopefully nothing.: When a cyst ruptures, you may not notice anything. Some people have pain from a cyst and then it goes away when the cyst ruptures. Others have pain at the time the cyst ruptures. So it depends on the person. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Ov. cyst rupture: If you have a ruptured ovarian cyst, you may have no symptoms at all or possibly the sudden onset of lower abdominal pain on one side. It is common for the pain to begin during strenuous physical activity, such as exercise or sex. You may have some light vaginal bleeding as well. ...Read more
Trauma, over-filling: An ovarian cyst (a liquid-filled lump on the surface of an ovary) that keeps growing can get to several inches in diameter. Such a cyst could rupture from continued enlargement (like over-filling a water balloon) or from blunt trauma, which would likely cause great abdominal pain with internal bleeding, plus an ambulance ride to the emergency room. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ovarian cysts: Surprisingly, most of the time when an ovarin cyst ruptures they is little consequence. There can be 1 or 2 days of discomfort. Sometimes, however, a cyst may bleed internally. Occasionally, i will need to operative on a patient with a bleeding cyst to relieve pain or stop the bleeding. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to expect after an ovarian cyst ruptures?
- What to expect after ovarian cyst rupture?
- What to expect after a ruptured ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What happens after ovarian cyst rupture?
- What to look out for after ovarian cyst rupture?
- What not to do after ruptured ovarian cyst laparoscopy?
- Ovarian cyst rupture hurts what happens after
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free