Doctor insights on:
What To Expect After Ivf Transfer
In vitro fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology. Ivf is a procedure used to treat fertility problems and assist with the conception of a child. During ivf mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a lab. A few days later, the fertilized egg (embryo) or eggs are implanted into the uterus. One cycle of in vitro fertilization ...Read more
Not really.: As anxious a time as this is, symptoms are an unreliable indicator of good or bad outcome. Have to just hang in there. ...Read more
Implantation: Happens when embryos are between 6-7 days old. So if you have a d3 transfer, implantation is 3-4 days later; if you have a d5, implant is 1-2 days later. Always. ...Read more
No: The window of implantation appears to close at about noon on day 6 post-retrieval. While there may be occasional pregnancies, the success rate drops significantly. I am not sure why you or your doc would want to transfer on day 7, but it is almost certainly a poor idea. ...Read more
Today 8 days completed for my IVF 3 embroyes transfer now I am getting pain in lower stumk is that symptoms of pregancy?
Is rest needed at all and what kind of rest after IVF transfer? I read a lot of conflicting medical opinions. Thanks in advance
Your IVF doctor: You should ask your ivf doctor. You should not ask, or take advice, from anyone else. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ivf after embryo transfer what to expect
- What to expect after an embryo transfer?
- What to expect after embryo transfer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to expect after frozen embryo transfer?
- What is the role of e2 in ivf after transfer?
- What happens after embryo transfer ivf?
- Pimple after ivf transfer
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free