Doctor insights on:
What To Eat When You Have Many Thyroid Nodules
I have 5 thyroid nodules, one is 3 CM and ultrasound said micro calcification. I am going to endo doc next week but i can't eat, sleep, am having panic attacks. Any words of encouragement to help me?
Yes: Thyroid nodules occur in up to 50% of the worlds population. Modern ultrasound equipment can detect very small nodules that were not detectable with older machines. Only about 5% of nodules are cancerous. Nodules tend to increase in frequency as one matures. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Part of the gland: They will move upward with the rest of the gland when you swallow, and you can move them just as you can move your larynx and trachea once you know your way around your neck. Your physician can help you make the distinction from a lymph node or other mass. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Variable: Thyroid nodules are variable in their growth patterns. Some can grow quickly in size, particularly if there is a cystic component to the nodule. Your doctor will usually suggest an ultrasound to follow the growth of the nodule every 6 months to one year, depending on the level of suspicion. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to eat if you have thyroid nodules?
- What to eat when you have nodules?
- What to eat if i have thyroid nodules?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What not to eat when you have pcos?
- What not to eat when you have gallbladder stones?
- What not to eat when you have a lactose intolerance?
- What to eat and drink when you have gastro?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online