Doctor insights on:
What To Eat If You Have Thyroid Nodules
I have 5 thyroid nodules, one is 3 CM and ultrasound said micro calcification. I am going to endo doc next week but i can't eat, sleep, am having panic attacks. Any words of encouragement to help me?
Yes: Thyroid nodules occur in up to 50% of the worlds population. Modern ultrasound equipment can detect very small nodules that were not detectable with older machines. Only about 5% of nodules are cancerous. Nodules tend to increase in frequency as one matures. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Part of the gland: They will move upward with the rest of the gland when you swallow, and you can move them just as you can move your larynx and trachea once you know your way around your neck. Your physician can help you make the distinction from a lymph node or other mass. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to eat when you have many thyroid nodules?
- What to eat if i have thyroid nodules?
- What to eat when you have nodules?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you have a thyroid nodule from following a low sodium diet?
- Can you have a biopsy on a thyroid nodule while on antibiotics?
- Does calcification in thyroid nodules mean that you have cancer?
- What is a thyroid goiter or nodule?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online