Doctor insights on:
What To Eat And What Not To Eat During Gastritis
Avoid acidity: During a gastritis flare, your stomach is producing too much acid. Using otc zantac, (ranitidine) etc can help but avoid foods that are acidic such as tomatos, onions, citrus (orange juice, lemons), spicy foods and caffeinated drinks since they are also very acidic. Eat smaller amounts, stay up right after eating, and try deeper green vegetables since they are more alkalanizing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What not to eat with gastritis?
- What should i eat if i have gastritis?
- What to eat during breastfeeding?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to eat during pms?
- What to eat during pregnency?
- What to eat during pragnancy?
- What kind of foods to eat when you have gastritis?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online