Doctor insights on:
What To Eat And What Not To Eat During Gastritis
Avoid acidity: During a gastritis flare, your stomach is producing too much acid. Using otc zantac, etc can help but avoid foods that are acidic such as tomatos, onions, citrus (orange juice, lemons), spicy foods and caffeinated drinks since they are also very acidic. Eat smaller amounts, stay up right after eating, and try deeper green vegetables since they are more alkalanizing. ...Read more
2 issues to consider: If Helicobacter pylori has been documented in association with gastritis then treatment is requisite.Not treating this bacteria places you at risk for ulcer non-healing, ulcer recurrence, & even stomach cancer.There are several antibiotic combinations that work quite effectively in eradicating H.pylori. After completion of antibiotics, check stool to document clearance. Regarding diet, pls re-ask. ...Read more
So i have gastritis and for almost 3 weeks i bearly eat..but today i feel soo hungry and i already eat more than usual is this normal?
Yes: if u feel good you may eat more. But it may cause bloating, so eat small frequent meals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Not being able to gain weight but still eat what is wrong and how can ichange it
- Nausea and vomiting during pregnancy what to eat
- What is not safe to eat during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What not to eat with gastritis?
- What fruits not to eat during pregnancy?
- What's not to eat during pregnancy
- What to eat during pregnancy for fair baby?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online