Doctor insights on:
What To Eat After Ovarian Surgery
No: Depending on your age and the "complexity" of the cyst as well as cyst size, some of these can be managed with serial u/s.. The technology of vaginal u/s with color flow doppler and 4d imaging has made diagnosis of ovarian cancers a little more predictable but has also given us the ability to over diagnose normal ovarian changes related to menstual cycles. Good question..Listen to your doc here. ...Read more
Yes: Depending on type of surgical technique laparoscopic or open abdominal surgery , you should be fully recovered within 2 to 6 weeks, unless you've had complications. If you have not done heavy lifting for awhile, ask for help. Start exercising to increase strength and stamina. Brignonimd.Com. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to eat after surgery?
- What to eat after knee surgery?
- What to eat after abdominal surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i eat after bariatric surgery?
- What to eat after colon cancer surgery?
- What foods to eat after gallbladder surgery?
- What do you eat after gallbladder surgery?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free