Doctor insights on:
What To Eat After Abortion Pill
Yes: Yes. In fact it may help you not vomit. Go ahead and eat. ...Read more
Abortion by pill: You should eat what you want, but best to eat lightly to gage if you are nauseous or not. Make sure you remain hydrated. If any severe symptoms, contact your doctor right away. Good luck. ...Read more
Bleeding: Within a few days of taking the abortion pill you should have some bleeding. Depending on how far along you are, you may have some cramping or pass some clots that look like tissue. What looks like tissue is really decidua (the lining of the uterus taht is thick due to pregnancy). If you don't have bleeding within a week, you need to follow up with your doctor to make sure the medication worked. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do after abortion pill?
- After taking the abortion pill can i eat right away
- What is the best food to eat after hemorrhoid surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to eat after vomiting all night?
- What to eat after cancer colon polyp removal?
- What to eat after ovarian surgery?
- Can you eat after eating an abortion pill?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free