Doctor insights on:
What To Do When Your Glands Are Swollen
Evaluation by a : Doctor. If you think there is a swelling in the neck, it would be prudent to see your doctor for an evaluation. ...Read more
If your glands are swollen will you be able to see it in your neck because i can only feel it and it feels like it's bigger then the other maybe norma?
Biopsy: The only way to definitely know why lymph glands are swollen is biopsy. However, most of the time they are benign. Benign glands are generally small, painless, soft, and located in several areas. They also tend not to get larger, and sometimes wax and wane in size over time. A growing lymph node, or one which is painful or very hard to touch should be looked into. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Possible infection: Swollen lymph glands that are painful are usually a sign of infection or inflammation. In the groin it could be due to a small infection on the foot. In the neck, a throat , dental, allergy or virus. The infections could be viral or bacterial. Sometime just irritation nearby can do it. Rarely cancer can be possible. Get checked out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do when your ear is swollen?
- What to do when your face is swollen?
- What to do for swollen glands?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What do you do for swollen glands?
- What to do if you have swollen glands?
- What can you do for swollen glands?
- What to do for swollen glands in neck and throat?
- What does it mean when your glands are swollen?