Doctor insights on:
What To Do When You Have A Sprained Ankle
X-ray & med eval: The only way to definitively differentiate is with an x-ray and a medical evaluation. ...Read more
Pain with ROM: If you have difficulty bearing weight and walking through your range of motion without any discoloration it is highly suspicious that you sprained your ankle. You can usually get local swelling and tolerable pain with rom. If however, you have dark bruises, severe sharp radiating pain and extremely severe swelling then you should seek medical attention asap. ...Read more
Would not advise: If you wear a brace and have no pain then his is a better scenerio. ...Read more
What to do if I have a sprained ankle that is healing. What is this mush like tissue under my skin?
I have a sprained ankle and whenever i stretch it forward it feels weird like a bone is coming out or something like that no pain though what the heck is this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do when you get a sprained ankle?
- What to do when you sprain your ankle?
- When do you need crutches for a sprained ankle
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i do for cardio if i have a sprained ankle?
- What should you do if you sprain your ankle at work?
- What to do when you hurt your ankle?
- What to do for a high ankle sprain?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free