Doctor insights on:
What To Do If You Get Vicks In Your Eyes
Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes with water for 15 minutes. ...Read more
I get a cloud or mist over my eyes when i change to different light setting, s both indoors and out. It only lasts seconds then my eyes adjust. Thanks?
Depends on cause: If you are eyes have gotten bigger because of thyroid disease, there are medications and or surgeries to make them smaller. If you eyes are naturally larger, then we recommend no surgery but if someone is really bothered by their appearance they can see an ophthalmic plastic surgeon or a plastic surgeon for evaluation. ...Read more
Thanks for asking!: 'eye-bags' are caused by an osmotic imbalance of fluid in-and-out of the thin-skinned area under the eye. It may be associated with seasonal allergies, cold, sinus infection, ingestion of salty food, crying, sleep position, heavy alcohol drinking, eye-rubbing, going to bed with make-up on (irritation), or even some thyroid/kidney problems. Consult a dermatologist if this condition persists. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if you get vicks in your eye?
- What do you do if you get vicks vaporub in your eye?
- What to do if you get vicks vapo rub in your eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if vicks get in your eyw?
- If you get vicks in your eye
- What to do if vicks get in the eye?
- Causes of eye floaters
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free