Doctor insights on:
What To Do If Vicks Get In Your Eyw
Rinse rinse rinse: Wash the eye and surrounding area thoroughly with clean, cool water. Wash the surrounding area with soap as well, but don't get soap in your eye too. If you have sterile saline solution (such as for contact lenses), you can use that to irrigate your eye as well. Anytime you have a question about a medication overdose or possible poison, you can call poison control at 800-222-1222. ...Read more
On your neck front: Probably the best place would be the front of your neck near or above the area of the thyroid gland. ...Read more
No: You should not use any topical medication or creams inside vagina unless indicated by your physician. These can cause irritation especially Vicks which is mentholated. Talk to your doctor about your symptoms. Take care! ...Read more
My son is 9 months old and has a cough, I want to go get the Vicks humidifier. Is that okay to use?
Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes with water for 15 minutes. ...Read more
Wash: Gently wash around the eye with mild soap and water. You may try irrigating the eye with water, eye irrigation or wetting soluiton and then observe. The menthol in the rub will cause the burning. Observe & if stable or improving, no big worry. If worsening or concern, see medical evaluation. Other than menthol, the rest is petrolatum and okay. "don't let it vapo-rub you the wrong way! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if you get vicks in your eyes?
- What do you do if you get vicks vaporub in your eye?
- What to do if vicks get in the eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if you get water in your ear?
- What to do if you get a bug in your ear?
- What to do if u get clorox fumes in your eye?
- What if you get vicks in your vagina?
- What to do if you get vicks vapo rub in your eye?