Doctor insights on:
What To Do If One Ear Often Gets Clogged During Later Stage Of Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Had a clogged feeling in ear for a couple of weeks.. Today, earwax is a reddish orange color in one ear. No pain. Is it blood? Should I be worried?
For clogged ears, I used Debrox and Acu-life syringe, and much better hearing. However, I now have constant ringing in one ear (been 2 days). Help!
Tinnitus : It may be masked by daytime noise, environment, activities, and distractions . At night when trying to sleep, all of that is gone and the ringing becomes noticeable. It has probably always been there all day. Audiology test may find Mild hearing loss . Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ear pressure. Doc sees nothing, tymp is normal. Pressure is only in one ear and is slightly better, only bad during cold/allergies. Should I get tube?
I probably wouldn't: It sounds like your symptoms are fairly mild. I would focus more on treating your allergies, and then use a decongestant if you have a cold as long as your blood pressure isn't elevated. If your tympanogram is normal andyour symptoms are getting better I would hold off on an ear tube. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- During pregnancy if sgot and sgpt level increase what to do
- What to do if something gets stuck in your ear?
- What to do if my ear is clogged?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do during the first trimester of pregnancy?
- What to do if progesterone is low during early pregnancy?
- What to do in the early stages of pregnancy?
- What to do if your ear is clogged?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online