Doctor insights on:
Pyrethrin Cream Overdose
Reconsider this drug: Metaclopramide (reglan) is a pro-motility agent to improve esophageal and stomach emptying. The side effects can be lingering, serious, and dose - & duration-dependent. I would suggest you discuss alternatives to this drug with your doc. If you intentionally overdosed please call 911 now. ...Read more
Get to an ER NOW!: Acetaminophen, brand name Tylenol, (acetaminophen) while safe at doses recommended, in overdose can saturate the usual route the body uses to break it down and the excess spills to another elimination system that converts it to a metabolite that will cause complete liver failure. There are no symptoms until a week later when the only cure is liver transplant. 6 grams, 12 extra strength Tylenols (acetaminophen) is all it takes. ...Read more
What do you suggest if my friend just took an overdose on 15 penicillin vk tablets 250mg, what will happen and what should I do?
I bought some Nix (permethrin) Cream Rinse with 1% Permethrin. How long do I need to keep it on my skin to treat scabies? Or is it strong enough to kill them?
Wash-off first, then: Like most other cause of contact-allergies, avoidance is best treatment. If +contact, best is to wash-off as well as you can with warm water and soap. Then depending how severe, topicals such as calamide/cortisone can be used if skin is intact/or only minor abrasion. Oral benadryl/zyrtec help with itching. If more severe, you may need eval and prescriptions from your doc. Remove the rug. Good luck. ...Read more
Avoid sprayin hands: Effective repellants use deet & concentrations from 10-30% are commonly available. This is a toxic material and application to the hands should be avoided. Aap recomends 10% or less in infants & children; however, hourly application is often needed to maintain effectiveness.Deet is not recommended < 2mo/age or over wide areas.Higher potency deet may be applied to clothing & provide a halo effect. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What to do if I have a rash that i know is not poison ivy or summac, what can I use to get rid of the itch?
Call poison control: If you overdose on any medication, you can call 1-800-222-1222 and it will connect you to a local poison control center. Tell them what you took, when you took it, and if you are having any symptoms. They will advise you on whether you should call your doctor the next day or go to the emergency room now. Some bad effects do not develop immediately. Be careful to read label before taking any meds. ...Read more
Not sure if this is: True. Actual addiction is a complex process. I am going to guess you mean that your skin condition gets better with steroids and then gets worse when you stop. Depending on your actual diagnosis, this may be true. Steroids sometimes only control and do not cure a skin disease. I suggest you consult with a dermatologist and have him explain your condition. ...Read more
What to do if i don't want to get oral medicine from the doctor, what products really kill ringworm?
How do I treat a sulfa skin allergy? My doc prescribed me Metranidazole but my pharmacist is unsure of me taking a strong, harmful cream. What do I do
Go back to doctor: Go back and talk to your doctor. Tell him your concerns ...Read more
Yes, can poison you: Yes, Fluoride in any form, if ingested, can be overdosed on. If too much Fluoride is swallowed it can even cause death. It is best to always follow the written directions on the bottle or the instructions you are given by your dental care provider. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if i overdose on permethrin lotion?
- I accidentally overdosed on loratadine what can i do
- What are the differences between pyrethrin and permethrin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What cream do i use to treat skin fungal on my shoulders?
- What happens if i overdose intentionally?
- What happens if i overdose permethrin?
- What happens if i overdose on vitamin b12?
- What do i do if i overdose on atarax?