Doctor insights on:
What To Do If A Child Drink Dish Detergent
Call poison control: 800-222-1222.Get a more detailed answer ›
As cashiers in store touch items to ring up, such as drinking glasses i just bought, I worry of germs. Is washing with dish soap enough before using?
Yes, it is safe: To use detergent to wash dishes when pregnant. ...Read more
See below: Depends on how the exposure is. If ingested, exposed to the eyes or a mucosa surface, the detergents can be harmful. If you have any concerns about a present exposure, call your local poison control center for advise. ...Read more
I got dish detergent in my eye and it was swollen for two days. Completely rinsed but now redness and a bruised feeling?
Vision ok?: If your vision is not impaired and you are not having a lot of pain then this is probably just some inflammation and will resolve in a week or so. Use natural tears to help flush it out several times a day. If you have pain, vision problems or if it is not resolving, see an eye doctor. ...Read more
I had a small alcoholic drink at 10pm. At 11pm I got a rash on my hips and arm (possibly from new detergent). So i took a 25mg benadryl. Is this ok?
I have a red painful itchy spot on my clitoris and at the top of its glans.Before all of this happened, i bathed with dish detergent. Help.. Std free.
Detergent???: Please don't use dishwashing detergent on your delicate parts. Leave it alone. And it should get better. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if a kid drinks dish soap?
- What should i do if my child accidently drinks dish soap?
- What to do if baby drinks dish soap?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if my child swallowed a magnet?
- Do i need to worry if a child drinks a salt water gargle?
- What should i do if i am on a diet but like to drink alcohol on the weekends?
- What to do if a child has an allergic reaction?
- Talk to a pediatrician online