Top
10
Doctor insights on: What To Do If A Child Drink Dish Detergent

Share
1

1
What to do if your child drink dish soap?

What to do if your child drink dish soap?

Call Poison Control: Call 1-800-222-1222. That is the number for poison control. You should call them for information on overdosages of substances or medications for exact answers. ...Read more

4

4
Is hand washing dish detergent dangerous for children?

Is hand washing dish detergent dangerous for children?

See below: Depends on how the exposure is. If ingested, exposed to the eyes or a mucosa surface, the detergents can be harmful. If you have any concerns about a present exposure, call your local poison control center for advise. ...Read more

5

5
I got dish detergent in my eye and it was swollen for two days. Completely rinsed but now redness and a bruised feeling?

I got dish detergent in my eye and it was swollen for two days. Completely rinsed but now redness and a bruised feeling?

Vision ok?: If your vision is not impaired and you are not having a lot of pain then this is probably just some inflammation and will resolve in a week or so. Use natural tears to help flush it out several times a day. If you have pain, vision problems or if it is not resolving, see an eye doctor. ...Read more

9

9
When is it ok to let my child drink pop?

When is it ok to let my child drink pop?

Never.: Never. (now, with that in mind, i still believe that moderation is a generally a good thing. Kids don't need pop, but if kept to limited occasions, it probably isn't too harmful. I'd still avoid pop with caffeine.). ...Read more

See 2 more doctor answers
10

10
What can I give my child to drink from ages 2 to 11?

See below: The only thing you need to avoid is surgery drinks. They are a source of empty calories. Also, i would use 1% milk. ...Read more