Doctor insights on:
What To Do For Tendonitis In Wrist
Possibly: It really depends on several factors such as the specific area involved and the severity of the involvement. If rest, iceand/or heat do not help then see an orthopedist. ...Read more
Variable course: Tendinopathies of the wrist have the potential to resolve but may recur. ...Read more
Varies: Tendonitis is an overuse injury. For treatment start w/ rice, oral/ topical/ injectable antinflammatories, bracing, stretching/ strengthening (maybe ot or pt), prp, or surgery. Time to recovery will vary based on severity of the inflammation, & how much repetitive motion you must continue in the meantime. Some people have complete resolution in 2 weeks, some in 6, & some require longer... ...Read more
It varies: It depends on how severe it was. Generally if the pain is gone or much improved, you may gradually increase your activity. Be cautious about activities that caused or aggravated it in the first place. Start slowly, and increase as tolerated. Back off if symptoms return. The person who treated you (or a sports specialist) can give you advice specific to you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of tendonitis in the wrist?
- What to do with tendonitis?
- What to do with a broken wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the best exercises to help make my wrist tendonitis feel better?
- Tendonitis in both wrists
- Cure for wrist tendonitis
- Wrist tendonitis treatment exercises
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free