Doctor insights on:
What To Do For Swollen Ankle
Maybe: If you are able to move the ankle in all directions and you can walk on it without severe pain then i would not be too concerned.. ...Read more
Depends on cause: If the swelling resolves overnight, this is most likely due to venous insufficiency. Elastic stockings are best long term remedy. Elevate legs whenever possible. If this persists or if swelling does not improve overnight, get examined by your physician for other possible causes which can be treated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Restate.: Repeat the question.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can you do for swollen feet and ankles?
- What to do for swollen ankles after knee surgery?
- What to do about swollen feet and ankles during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is swollen ankles a sign of?
- What is good for swollen ankles?
- What does swollen ankles mean?
- What is the cause of swollen ankles and feet?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free