Doctor insights on:
What To Do For Severe Swelling Of The Jaw And Lip Due To Toothache
What can I do about severe tooth pain and intense swelling around the jaw, along with difficulty swallowing?
See a dentist ASAP: A dental abscess is a collection of pus that forms in your teeth or gums as a result of a bacterial infection. The infection may spread to your jaw, face, eyes, sinus and to other areas of your head and neck. Dentist will treat a tooth abscess by draining it and getting rid of the infection. See a dentist ASAP. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
What can I do to stop my lip from swelling due to a toothache? All the dentists are close this 2 days and open until monday.
I have a horrible toothache which is causing migraines earache jaw pain and swelling of my face. Can i die from this?
I went to the ER last friday for face/throat swelling related to a toothache. I was prescribed Clindamycin 400mg TID. I now have a hard lump on my jaw?
Toothache come and goes, 2 fingernail size lumps under chin/jaw and lips swollen, do you know what this could be?
Slightly swollen lower frontal jaw-small pain
Swollen lower lip (similar to punch) with white spot at the peak of swelling
Woke up with this?Any ideas
Excruciating pain on the right side of my mouth. Throbbing jaw pain, tooth aches, sore gums , facial swelling, lips are numb, and a low grade temp.
All right side
abscess back throat now solid
right ear itchiness and pain
lumps top palate - sensitive
bottm lip twitches
jaw pain very bottm edge
freq swelling & pain 2 yr?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to get rid of pain and swelling after getting a lip piercing?
- What causes only one side of the cheek and lip to swell?
- What is the best kind of vacuum cleaner to use for asthma and allergy issues?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there anything i can do for the swelling in my toe due to psoriatic arthritis?
- What is the proper ratio of carb protein and fats to eat for a runner?
- What does the little thin piece that is attached to your gums and lips do?
- What to do for bursitis of the hip?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free