Doctor insights on:
What To Do For Bad Wrist Pain After Reverse Grip Bench
Wrist pain when holding mug and loss of grip strength like holding pen. New onset. What is happening?
Many possibilities: Most common is carpal tunnel syndrome, where median nerve is pinched in wrist. Also can be nerve injury or disease, muscle disease, stroke. Your doctor should be able to start workup. If you have stroke symptoms (speech issue, other weakness), call 911. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Minor wrist pain from lifting w bad form. Will it recover w corrected form? Or should I see a specialist? It's hindering me from heavy lifting/goals.
I have pretty bad wrist pain. I've sprained my wrist about 3 times. It hurts the most when I put weight on it/bend it. Should I see a doctor?
Bad right wrist pain lately. Shoulder pain also (right side) ben gay all day today with motrin.. Helped somewhat could it be from running 5 day's wk?
Both wrist pain.occasionally when gripping something have shooting pain in wrist hand and fingers and cannot bend or straighten fingers.
Intense pain in wrist/hand. Swelling in hand, limited movement in wrist, pain increased wen gripping. Meds/ice/heat dont help. What can it be?
I have a wrist pain that started after I worked out. should I worry about it or wait for it to pass?
See below: Resr, ice and gentle stretching go a long way. ...Read more
Strain sprain: Tear wear.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do for severe pain after a filling?
- What to do for bad stomach pain?
- What to do for knee pain after long periods of walking?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do for right shoulder pain after appendectomy?
- My mouth is hurting after a filling what should i do for pain
- What should i do for severe pain after cavity filling?
- What to do for swollen ankles after knee surgery?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free