Doctor insights on:
What To Do For A Urinary Tract Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Get it treated.: Please get this treated, because if it is not, it could progress to pyelonephritis and damage your kidneys. It can also lead to cystitis or bladder infection and might even get in the bloodstream, resulting in sepsis. The standard antibiotic is trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole or tmp-smx. Others, like aminoglycosides and cephalosporins are also used. See your doctor and get treated asap. ...Read more
Here are some ...: If you're clinically suspecting UTI, the best course of care will be seeing Doc for reviewing Hx and testing urine with Rx to follow. If unavailable to see Doc soon, do AZO test to see if nitrite or / and WBC-esterase ia(are) present, drink more fluid including cranberry juice to enhance voiding and bladder emptying, and take phenazopyridine (pyridium) to ease irritative voiding Sx. See Doc ... ...Read more
U shoudl have access: To an emergency room or urgent visit center, or a pharmacy u need to leave a urine sample that can be sent to the lab and the health care provider can get u started on antibiotics beofre the culture is back, many pharmacies have urgent txment areas that are staffed by nurse practioners. ...Read more
What to do if I have a urinary tract infection and my mom doesn't think its that serious so she won't take me to the doctor :c will it just go away on its own ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do if you have a urinary tract infection?
- What can you do for a urinary tract infection?
- What to do for urinary tract infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do if i have a urinary tract infection?
- What can i do for a urinary tract infection?
- What to do for a urinary track infection?
- What antibiotics do you take for a urinary tract infection?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free