Doctor insights on:
What To Do For A Swollen Knee
See your doctor: You could have a host of issues that could cause your knee pain, could be bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, ligament issues, meniscal injury, sciatica etc. So you may want to see an orthopedic pain specialist that can tell you what is going and help you with the latest treatments available. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your doctor: You doctor will need to perform an evaluation to determine what is causing it and may have to drain fluid from it. Hope that helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do for swollen ankles after knee surgery?
- What to do for a swollen toe?
- What to do for a swollen black eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to do for a torn ligament in the knee?
- What to do for a bruised knee?
- What to do for a bug bite that is swollen?
- What to do for a spider bite that is swollen?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free