Doctor insights on:
What To Do After You Find Out Your Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Talk with your doc: First thing is to talk with your physician. You can learn about & discuss your options, and ask questions. Also you would want to talk with important people in your life. Some people also want to pray or meditate, to get additional support before making a decision. Peace to you. ...Read more
Is it possible to find out your pregnant the day of sex with verrry faint accurate results? Or impossible and have to be further along (im def prego)
Can you find out your pregnant the day of conception with pregnant test? 1 very faint positive 2 dark positives or does this mean im further along?
You can't: There is no way to detect if you are pregnant the day of conception. If you have 2 positive tests you are almost certainly pregnant, just further along. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you find out your pregnant after 1 week?
- After how many days can you find out if your pregnant
- Can you find out if your pregnant after 2 weeks?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after conception can you find out if your pregnant?
- How soon after intercourse can you find out if your pregnant?
- How soon after intercourse can you find out your pregnant?
- Things to do when you find out your pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online