Doctor insights on:
What To Do After Knee Surgery
Knee surgery may be done for congenital, traumatic or degenerative causes. Arthroscopy is a common method for treating cartilage and ligament problems. Open surgeries are commonly performed for fractures. Knee joint replacement may be done in (usually) older individuals with knee joint arthritis that impairs their daily function and which is not ...Read more
Did your surgeon: give you instructions on how to take bath? I would avoid taking shower until you get clear instructions from them. You could in meantime do a sponge bath until you hear from them and keep the knee dry and don't wash it. ...Read more
Depends: Depending on the type of cartilage procedure, rehabilitation can vary. Some cartilage procedures like microfracture or oats or aci will require a period of non-weightbearing and range of motion program, while others such as chondroplasty will not require crutches during the postoperative period. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why would i need therpy after my knee surgery? I already did it and it didn't work and now I have to have an operation.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do for swollen ankles after knee surgery?
- What to do numbness in hand after surgery?
- What not to do after hernia surgery?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What to eat after knee surgery?
- What are good exercises to do after ankle surgery?
- What can i do to heal quicker after gallbladder surgery?
- What to do for nausea after surgery?
- Talk to a orthopedic reconstructive surgeon online for free