Doctor insights on:
What To Do About Large Areolas
Areolae: No.Get a more detailed answer ›
My left areola has a lot of Mont glands, actually has a big ring of tiny ones together. That area sometimes looks dry, does not itch or anything else.
I had small lump in areola but i checked it many times so it now growed into a disk large lump so what now will it go ? Does this mean my t. Is low ?
Not necessarily: Go to see your doc and have further examination. If I am not mistaken, you are talking about a breast lump/breast enlargement correct- or gynecomastia. There are different causes of gynecomastia- from hormonal, medication, other disease-such as liver disease, tumor etc. If your doctor thinks that there is a lump there- a mammogram or sonogram of the breast as well as other blood tests can be done. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 18. I have no pain but I have large areolas and lost a lot of weight recently. I am not positive if I have gynecomastia, but do you think it will go away?
Normal: Not nasty. If you really hate it and want to spend some money, a vascular surgeon can destroy it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Large areola surgery
- What do pregnancy dark areolas look like?
- What can i do about severe back pain from having a large breast size?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What week of pregnancy do areolas start getting darker?
- What do large platelets mean?
- I do not have an areola
- What to do about a nosebleed?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free