Doctor insights on:
What To Do About Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be due to lack of sleep, allergies, age, or many other causes. Treatment of allergies if present and getting adequate rest can help some. Cool compresses 2 times a day and makeup coverup can be effective as well. If there is volume loss associated with dark circles, facial filler injections can be considered. Laser skin tightening can be effective in some cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Cannot prevent: Dark circles occur when the blood vessels beneath the skin show through in those that have thinner skin in this area. Allergies can make this worse. Use allergy meds as needed and try cool soaks to the area. You can probably make it better, but not get rid of these entirely. ...Read more
Suddenly have dark circles under eyes
progressively worse over last few months
now wake up swollen every day
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do about dark circles under my eyes?
- What do dark circles under eyes mean?
- What do dark circles under the eyes mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have dark circles under my eyes what can i do
- Why do dark circles appear under the eyes?
- What causes dark circles under eyes in teenagers?
- What is the cause for dark circles under eyes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online