Doctor insights on:
What To Do About Dark Circles Under Eyes
Dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be due to lack of sleep, allergies, age, or many other causes. Treatment of allergies if present and getting adequate rest can help some. Cool compresses 2 times a day and makeup coverup can be effective as well. If there is volume loss associated with dark circles, facial filler injections can be considered. Laser skin tightening can be effective in some cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dark circles: Under the eyes are difficult to eradicate completely. They're usually associated with eye fatigue or aging changes of the lids. There are some creams and lasers which sometimes help but not consistently. Discuss this with an ophthalmologist or dermatologist. These are often normal aging lid changes and there is nothing to worry about with them. ...Read more
Multiple: This can be metabolic, sinus, allergy, auto-immune disease or heredity. This also can be from multiple reasons. This needs medical evaluation to insure that there is not something treatable. ...Read more
Suddenly have dark circles under eyes
progressively worse over last few months
now wake up swollen every day
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can i do to get rid of dark circles under my eyes?
- What can i do about dark circles under my eyes?
- What do dark circles under the eyes mean?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can you do for dark circles under your eyes?
- What vitamins to take for dark circles under the eyes?
- What do dark circles under eyes mean?
- Do heart problems cause dark circles under the eyes and fatigue?
- Talk to a dermatologist online