Doctor insights on:
What To Do About Burning Eyes From The Sun All Day At The Beach
Prevention!: Now that the event has already occurred, the first thing to try is artificial teardrops to help with any dryness that has resulted. If this does not help, you should see an ophthalmologist to consider starting anti-inflammatory eyedrops. In all honesty, the best idea is to try to prevent this from occurring by wearing uv sunglasses next time! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get dry and burning eyes when I wake up everytime also have polyuria, constant fatigue and leg pain, tired and feel sleepy all day. Why is it so???
Depends on cause: The most common reason for burning eyes is eye dryness and there are lots of eyedrops in your pharmacy for this. Less common is allergy and you can find anti-allergy drops as well. If your vision is undisturbed and there is no pain, no light sensitivity and no discharge, then try one of these. If that does not work, consult with your ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Inflammation: Eyes get especially sensitive to light when they are inflamed on the surface or have inflammation inside (termed uveitis). If you have just had this start, especially if the vision is disturbed and/or the eyes are very red, you need to see an ophthalmologist right away to get a diagnosis and proper treatment. ...Read more
What can I do if my son has light sensitive, burning eyes and 103 temperature. What could be causing this?
Allergies: Consider having your parents take you to a doctor to look at your eyes, check for infection. However if this has been going on for a long time ask your parents about over the counter allergy medicine. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What to do about dark circles under eyes?
- What to do about sores on tongue from adderall?
- What can i do about dark circles under my eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What kinds of exercises can you do if you are stuck at a desk all day?
- What do doctors say about drinking hot water from the tap?
- What to do about bad breath from atkins diet?
- What to do about under arm redness reaction from new deodorant?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free