Doctor insights on:
What Time Of The Month Can A Woman Get Pregnant Easiest
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Confused..if a woman can get a period each month on time when pregnant..does she have to test each month in case to be sure? don't pds stop when preg
Back to School: You are 32 years old. What is confusing seems to be that you are believing myths and not science. Viable pregnancy stops vaginal bleeding. Any bleeding in pregnancy is unusual, unexpected, and potentially evidence the pregnancy is not viable. Women do not in general have periods when they are pregnant. If they do it would be so unusual it would make the news. ...Read more
If a woman have sex 5 times in one month two days before ouvaltion nd a day after ovulated can she get pregnant. R chances high or low?
In first trimester how many times to get ultrasound the pregnant woman in a month? My doctor check me every 10 days is that normal?
Not that frequent: At least in the US there is usually a first trimester sonogram for dating then one for fetal anatomy to make sure all parts are there. If there is a medical reason for more frequent examination then they are performed as per the obstetrician . Sometimes out of an abundance of caution there will be an extra sonogram ...Read more
80% in 1 year: 80% of couples will be pregnant after 12 months of trying. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What days of the month can a woman get pregnant?
- When is the time a woman can get pregnant
- Can a woman get pregnant anytime of the month?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What time of the month is best to get pregnant?
- Time of the month to not get pregnant
- Time of the month to get pregnant
- What period can a woman get pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online