Doctor insights on:
What Time Of Day To Take Clomiphene Citrate
Doc prescribed Clomiphene citrate 100mg for 5 days for first time. Yesterday I took 100mg. Today I've blurred vision. Can I take 50mg for rest 4 days?
CC: There are literally millions of babies born using clomiphene citrate since the 1960s. About 50-60% of women treated with CC will become pregnant, 85% do so in 3 cycles and 95% in 6 cycles. If 50 years is your correct age (?) you should talk with your doctor, these numbers do not apply in your age group. ...Read more
Months: Mary take 3-6 months and sometimes longer. ...Read more
My dr prescribe me clomiphene citrate 100mg but the pharmacy gave me 50mg. Can i take it 2gether or 50mg in the morning and the other 50mg at nyt?
Clomiphene citrate 100mg from
3rd day for 5 days any possibility for twins and conceiving? Please answer
It'd rarely used: on young men, there are very very few reasons to do so. what are you asking? ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best time of the day to take clomiphene citrate?
- What time of day is best to take ovulation meds such as clomiphene citrate?
- What time of the day to take pregnancy test?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What time of day should i take vitamins?
- What is the best time of day to take vitamins?
- What is the best time of day to take baby aspirinsearch?
- What time of day is best to take aspirin for heart?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free