Doctor insights on:
What Things Make Appendicitis More Likely
Appendicitis is inflammation of the appendix which is a finger-shaped pouch that projects off of the colon. It causes right lower quadrant pain that radiates and becomes worse over time. Common symptoms are abdominal pain localizing to the right lower quadrant, nausea or vomiting, and loss of appetite. Appendicitis is treated with IV fluids + antibiotics and appendectomy (surgical removal of the appendix) either as an ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods or habits make appendicitis more likely?
- What things make dry socket more likely?
- What things make blepharitis more likely?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are there certain things that make getting phlebitis more likely?
- Are there certain things that make getting chlamydia infections more likely?
- Are there certain things that make getting amniotic fluid embolism more likely?
- Are girls more likely to get appendicitis than boys?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free