Doctor insights on:
What Things Affect The Chances Of Getting Necrotizing Fasciitis
Went swimming at jax beach 2 weeks ago no symptoms what are my chances of getting necrotizing fasciitis?
No: Not possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
What are the chances of a skin infection(pus in skin,inflamed,painful) developing into necrotizing fasciitis?
Rate Dependent: NecFasc happens fast. By the time your in the hospital, your organs are failing, let alone the actual limb or skin region. It's rare. Very common is cellulitis, carbuncles, erysipelas, all degrees of the same thing, an infection starting at the skin. Then there are abscesses, when the body forms a wall containing pus. They are by far more common, People with Necfasc have hard time getting into ER. ...Read more
Not likely: Only some rare strains of strep cause true nec fasc. You would see an unmistakable painful swelling of your genitals. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What things affect the chances of getting kyphosis?
- What things affect the chances of getting arrhythmia?
- What are the treatments for necrotizing fasciitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Necrotizing fasciitis
- Cellulitis necrotizing fasciitis
- Is necrotizing fasciitis contagious?
- Necrotizing fasciitis vs gangrene
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online