Doctor insights on:
What Things Affect The Chances Of Getting Necrotizing Fasciitis
Went swimming at jax beach 2 weeks ago no symptoms what are my chances of getting necrotizing fasciitis?
No: Not possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
What are the chances of a skin infection(pus in skin,inflamed,painful) developing into necrotizing fasciitis?
Rate Dependent: NecFasc happens fast. By the time your in the hospital, your organs are failing, let alone the actual limb or skin region. It's rare. Very common is cellulitis, carbuncles, erysipelas, all degrees of the same thing, an infection starting at the skin. Then there are abscesses, when the body forms a wall containing pus. They are by far more common, People with Necfasc have hard time getting into ER. ...Read more
Not likely: Only some rare strains of strep cause true nec fasc. You would see an unmistakable painful swelling of your genitals. ...Read more
Could I have necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bacteria) by getting head from someone with strep throat?
Unlikely: That sounds extremely unlikely! always use protection with any sexual activity. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What things affect the chances of getting arrhythmia?
- What things affect the chances of getting kyphosis?
- What are the chances of getting salmonella from raw chicken?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the chances of getting a cold sore as an adult if you never get them?
- What are the chances of getting cancer on humira?
- What are the chances of me getting als when my grandmother had it?
- What is the chance of a teenager getting lung cancer?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online