Doctor insights on:
What The Heck Is Calcium Channel Blocker Overdose Really
Too much..: Taking too much calcium chamber blockers such as amlodipine, Diltiazem or verapamil. Overdosing can cause low blood pressure sometimes to dangerous levels. Also Diltiazem and verapamil overdosing can cause very low heart beats. Not a good idea to overdose. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on the type: There are 3 types of calcium channel blocker and they have their own unique side effects .The dihydropyridine group such as amlodipine causes shock like picture with very rapid heart beats while the other groups verapamil and Diltiazem cause very slow heart beat and low blood pressure. ...Read more
Will calcium channel blocker overdose (accidentally took 2 days' pills) stop me from going on my vacation?
No: It's a clinical diagnosis based on history and physical exam. An ekg may show complications but isn't specific for CCB od. ...Read more
My doctor diagnosed me with calcium channel blocker overdose. Just checking - what's the best treatment.?
Can a calcium channel blocker taken 6 hrs before TMT test impact the results of the TMT test. TMT was normal. I took it that day only never before?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Calcium channel blocker overdose
- Are there alternative therapies for calcium channel blocker overdose?
- Nifedipine calcium channel blocker
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Calcium channel blocker edema
- Hydralazine calcium channel blocker
- Calcium channel blocker
- Is lisinopril a calcium channel blocker?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free