Doctor insights on:
Effects Of Spasmo Proxyvon On Newborns
Neonatal effects: Spasmo proxyvon is a combination of dicyclonine, acetominophen, and dextropropoxyphen. It is used as a pain killer and can become addictive. The individual ingredients are not known to cause birth defects. However, used during pregnancy it can be responsible for neonatal signs and symptoms of withdrawal after birth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varies: My delivering hospitals have lists from Child and Family Services that point out individuals with open drug investigations. When they deliver, urine from mom and baby will usually be screened and in many cases the first baby stool will also be submitted for study. I do not routinely order drug studies on babies, but any prior history of maternal drug use may require screening for medical purposes. ...Read more
Do olive oil had any side effect over new born bay if it is applied to his/her body as a massage oil..?
Not likely.: This probably would not have and side effect unless the newborn has an allergy, or a lot is used. ...Read more
Too broad a topic: There are books written on this period & it is not realistic to try to cover it in 400 characters. If you have a specific question, submit some background information & ask a clear question.Questions are not linked on the site & you are not sending emails back & forth so each question must be asked separately. ...Read more
It depends. : When you get above 5000 feet or so, it takes extra work to breathe if you are not used to it. For a baby, this may cause more trouble with breathing, increased heart rate, and trouble with altitude sickness (vomiting, headache). If the mountain is lower than that, there shouldn't be much trouble. Check with your doctor. ...Read more
Physical appearance: babies just grow in size, become more active and aware of surroundings ...Read more
Normal newborn temp: Usually btw 36 and 37 degree c. But usally greater than 36.5. Place baby an your skin and snuggle. If baby is feeding and otherwise well i wouldn't be concern. Recheck the temp after doing this. If baby appears ill or temperature remains take to dr asap, particularly if in first 6 wks of life. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the effect of grapefruit on blood coagulation in a person taking warfarin?
- What is the effect of using dumbbells on your weightlifting class?
- What is the effect of olive oil on a person with no gallbladder?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the effect of monster energy drinks on your blood sugar?
- What effect does exercise have on the amount of carbon dioxide released by the blood?
- The effect of fertility on using femiplan pills
- What are the benefits of using cucumber juice on facial skin?
- Talk to a pediatrician online