Doctor insights on:
What The Difference Between Boils And Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Not exactly.: Boils typically appear as swollen, tender nodules, sometimes with purulent drainage. Herpes is typically described as a crop or cluster of vesicles. The vesicles usually have a clear fluid in the center of the bump and are painful or itchy. See your dermatologist for proper diagnosis and management. Boils are usually caused by bacteria and may require antibiotic treatment. ...Read more
Skin infection: would need more information and possible picture ...Read more
- Difference between boil and herpes
- What is the difference between shingles and herpes?
- What is the difference between scabies and herpes?
- What is difference between herpes and scabies?
- What is the difference between hpv and herpes?
- What is the difference between a pimple and herpes?
- Difference between a pimple and a boil
- Difference between piles and boils
- Difference between boils and cysts
- Difference between boils and mrsa