Doctor insights on:
What Temperature Is A Fever
Fever can be quite..: High and still be a normal reaction to an infxn. If by dangerous you mean malignant hyperthermia, this is generally not triggered by infection. Rather it most often follows anesthesia or neuromuscular blocker, and emerging data suggests predisposition related to mutations in many genes. For infxn-related fever, tylenol/motrin and supportive care. Should resolve w/ rx of infxn. If concerns, call dr. ...Read more
100.4 F (38.0 C): Fever in a child is a temperature of 100.4 farenheit or 38.0 celcius. In an infant, this temperature should be measured rectally. Temps taken under the arm in a baby may read falsely lower than the child's real core body temperature. Fever is more serious in a newborn baby in general than in an older child. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a fever temperature for children?
- What is the temperature of a fever in adults?
- What is the normal temperature for a fever?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a normal fever temperature?
- At what temperature is a fever dangerous
- What temperature is a fever in babies?
- What temperature is a high fever?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free