Doctor insights on:
What System Does The Bladder Belong To
When botox is used on the bladder is there any way to help flush it out of your system/ help it wear off faster?
The bladder is a muscular organ in the pelvis that accepts urine from the kidneys, stores the urine at low pressure, & expels the urine during voluntary voiding. Though seemingly a simple reservoir, the bladder is a complex organ intricately connected with the brain and spinal cord with sensory, motor, and autonomic circuits. The muscular layer that contracts during voids ...Read more
In the pelvis: Located in the midline, behind pubic bone. Bladder neck is appoximately 1 1/2 inches above urethal (urinary) opening. Can reach up half way between pubic bone and unbilicus, just under pubic bone and abdominal wall muscles. In front of uterus ; below small intestine ; cecum. ...Read more
Bladder strep germs: Bladder strep germs are usually group b streptococcus, which are common germs in the colon, which don't have much difficulty getting into the bladder (which is why always to wipe front to back). The symptoms are those of an ordinary bladder infection, burning, frequency, urgency when you pee. Sometimes the germ causes no symptoms. The problem is greatest during pregnancy as it can infect baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What system does kidney belong to?
- What organ system does kidneys belong to?
- What system does thyroid gland belong to?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What organ system does the thyroid gland belong?
- Urethra and the urinary tract
- What organ system does the ear belong to?
- What body system does the kidneys belong to?
- What organ system does the bladder belong to?