Doctor insights on:
What Symptoms Suggest Polymyositis
No: Polymyositis is a condition where your immune system is causing muscle injury, which leads to weakness. Interestingly, this does not cause any pain. If there is pain, muscle, ligament, or tendon injury may be a cause. If multiple places hurt, thyroid issues or fibromyalgia may be the etiology. ...Read more
Mildly painful: Polymyositis is a persistent inflammatory muscle disease that causes muscle weakness.. The signs and symptoms develop gradually. The hallmark is progressive muscle weakness, additional symptoms can include fatigue, mild joint and or muscle pain, difficulty swallowing and shortness of breath. The pain is usually mild. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What symptoms suggest diphtheria?
- What symptoms suggest omphalocele?
- What do my symptoms suggest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is dermatomyositis and polymyositis?
- What are the complications of adult polymyositis?
- Uti symptoms burning caused suggested
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free