Doctor insights on:
What Symptoms Of Double Diabetes Are The Most Common
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Follow MD advice: Double diabetes is a serious illness. Either type of diabetes alone is bad enough, having both requires careful attention to diet, exercise, weight loss and medication. You can be supportive of the child's efforts toward self-care and in complying with the doctor's instructions. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What is the symptoms of diabetes? Is there any common symptoms that anyone couldn't be able to identify it? Help please.
The classics: Hi. The classic symptoms are polydipsia (drinking a lot), polyuria (peeing a lot), and polyphagia (eating a lot). But diabetes symptoms in the undiagnosed can also include extreme fatigue, nausea & vomiting, blurred vision, lack of mental acuity, infection, and others. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varies: If you mean type 2 diabetes, it's increased by age, family history and (70-90%) obesity -- which causes Insulin resistance, necessitating higher Insulin product by your pancreas and eventually exhausts your pancreas' ability to make sufficient insulin. Symptoms are thirst, urination, weight loss, visual blurring, fatigue, etc. See your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the most common symptoms of estrogen withdrawal?
- What are the most common symptoms of alcoholic ketoacidosis?
- What are the most common symptoms of scrotal hematoma?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the most common symptoms of fecal impaction?
- What are the most common symptoms of erythrasma?
- What are the most common symptoms of balanitis?
- What are the most common symptoms of femoral artery aneurysm?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free