Doctor insights on:
What Symptoms Can I Expect With My Tsh Levels Being Very Hypo Like 28 Or So
I have hypothyrodism (tsh hormon level 8.6) and i suffer from almost all its symptoms is this considered mild hypo or not! ?
Is it possible to have symptoms of hypothyroidism with a TSH level of 6.1? I have a family history of both hypo and hyperthyroidism/graves disease.
Since my TSH came back 9.1 and has been basically borderline for 2 years now along with all the symptoms. Does this most likly indicate hypo?
Yes, hypothyroid: Hi. Yes, I'm sure your doc will give you a prescription for thyroid hormone. However, I would caution that not all symptoms you attribute to the thyroid necessarily are a result of that mild degree of hypothyroidism, so they may not all resolve with correction of your thyroid function tests. It will be easy to treat, and treatment works perfectly. I hope you feel better soon! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Normal: Your tsh falls within the normal range; actually on the better half of the normal range. If you're still worried, check the free hormones as well but so far so good. ...Read more
I had my TSH level checked as I am showing signs of being hypo. The result was 2.69 which appears to be on the high end of normal. Is this borderline?
TSH: 2.69 would be considered normal by most lab references. In my lab the upper limit is 4.2. Talk to your doctor about the results. Good luck! ...Read more
Have all hypo symptoms but TSH always normal/t4 always below range, but more recently TSH has increased to 5.4 despite a month before it was 1.6??
Testing too much: All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, it is unlikely that your TSH jumped from 1.6 to 5.4 in one month without drastic changes on your health. You may be relying too much on lab tests. What are your symptoms? ...Read more
I've subacute thyroiditis, in hypo phase, my TSH getting better (5.5). Overall feeling better but still get bouts of hypo symptoms. Is that common?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sometimes it feels like my heart hurt there are very sharp pains what can i do
- What makes my stored iron level so low i can sem to get it above 25?
- What i can expect after laser treatment on my face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What can i expect at physical therapy for tendonitis in my foot?
- What can i expect from my first visit to an endo?
- What can i expect at my first prenatal visit?
- What can i expect to pay when i get my warts frozen?
- Talk to a pathologist online for free