Doctor insights on:
What Stimulates The Production Of Thyroxine
My wife's breast milk production has greatly reduced after her levoxyl (thyroxine) been readjusted to 50 from 75. Is it possible coz nothing else has changed.?
Unlikely: Although Levoxyl (thyroxine) can have endocrine and metabolic adverse effects, such as menstrual irregularities, i doubt that your wife's diminished breast milk production is related. As an aside, although Levoxyl (thyroxine) enters breast milk, adverse events to infant or mother during breast feeding have not been reported. I am not sure of the cause of your wife's decreased milk production. ...Read more
Production of antidiuretic (adh), thyroxine and t3, (liothyronine) parathyroid (pth), hormones of the adrenal cortex and the pancreas, can you tell me about this?
Complex: Please ask a specific question. This is way too complex and vague to answer. If you want to know about all these hormones, consider an Endocrinology fellowship at a major teaching hospital. Of course, before that, you will need a BS, an MD, and a 3 yr Internal Medicine residency. ...Read more
Hyperthyroidism: If you are hyperthyroid, it will cause symptoms; common ones are heat intolerance, palpitations, nervousness, tremor, diarrhea, irritability. It causes bone loss (osteoporosis) over time. It places a stress on your heart, which may be tolerated when young, but not with aging. It can be treated, but you may need to see an endocrinologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods stimulate estrogen production?
- What food can stimulate natural body collagen production?
- Stimulate collagen production
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods that stimulate bile production
- Vitamins that stimulate collagen production
- Foods that stimulate collagen production
- How to stimulate the production of endorphins dopamine?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free