Doctor insights on:
What Specialist Treats The Tongue
Getting tingles on skin and tongue, laying down brings it on or makes it worse. What kind of specialist would it be best to see?
Primary Doctor 1st: It might be best to go to your primary care provider and they will know where to refer if they need too. ...Read more
ENT: An ENT or an oral surgeon can help you with problems with your tongue. ...Read more
What could this slimy white coating on my tongue be? I've seen a specialist and i was told its not cancer?
Primary care: I would start with your primary care. He/she can then determine who to send you to if needed after her examination and asking you questions. ...Read more
Yellow tongue, fatigue, globus sensation, headache, joint pain and weight loss of 4kg. Have seen many specialists already. Is it some unknown virus?
Consultation advised: Unfortunately this Q & A box is not intended to answer complicated questions nor to diagnose conditions. An IN BOX TEXT consultation at Health Tap may be helpful.You would need to upload results of any tests, if available, as well as your medical history. You would NEED TO MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE for 24 hours to reply to any questions from the physician. Also consider CrowdMed.com ...Read more
Iv add a stroke im beta now but my tongue is doin my head in its numb iv bin to all the docs an they say they cant do anything is there a specialis?
Porphyria: See a neurologist or a dermatologist at a university teaching hospital. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of doctor treats the tongue sores?
- What kind of doctor treats the tongue?
- What type of doctor treats the tongue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes swelling under the tongue?
- What causes blisters under the tongue?
- What is the bump on my tongue that hurts?
- What does herpes look like on the tongue?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online