Doctor insights on:
What Sort Of Problem Is Ankle Arthritis
Symptoms: Like pain while walking or placing the ankle thru range of motion, or possibly swelling to the region. There are generally 2 types of arthritis inflammatory and degenerative. So, if symptomatic you should visit the doctor who may decide to order an x-ray or possibly an MRI to figure out exactly whats wrong and to formulate a treatment plan for you.... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Arthritis in any joint should be exercised primarily through stretching or "range of motion" exercises. For the ankle, i encourage patients to improve their range of motion by dorsi-flexing (toes towards you) and plantar-flexing (toes pointing away from you.) additionally, making clockwise and counter-clockwise circles with your toes also helps. Remember, "motion is lotion." always keep moving! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ankle fracture
- Recurring glandular fever is what sort of problem
- What sort of problem is an abrasion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What sort of problem is an aseptic joint effusion?
- What sort of problem is a centipede sting?
- What sort of problem is an abdominal adhesion?
- What sort of problem is joint replacement with an artificial joint?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free