Doctor insights on:
What So Areloes Look Like When You Are Pregnant
Varies: Implantation bleeding occurs in almost every pregnancy. For some women the blood is reabsorbed and they never see it pass. When it does become apparent as vaginal bleeding, the appearance can vary from bright red, to pink, to brown, or to almost black. It can show up as very light spotting to bleeding that may mimic a menstrual period. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Varies: A clear or whitish discharge is common in pregnancy and will usually increase in volume as the pregnancy progresses. The amount of discharge varies from person to person and varies from pregnancy to pregnancy for the same person. If a woman is concerned about the discharge the safe thing to do is to get it checked out with her doctor. ...Read more
In the morning I'm skinny but by bedtime I look like I'm 4-5 months pregnant, I understand a little difference but this seems extreme. What causes it?
Bloating: Do you feel bloated throughout the day? If yes, try to eliminate common food to see if it helps. ...Read more
Depends : Discharge can change over course of pregnancy so asking for a specific type of discharge that might be associated with pregnancy is not a question that can be answered. If you're worried that you might be pregnant, take a home urine pregnancy test, that will give you your answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does discharge look like when you are pregnant?
- When you first get pregnant what does it look like
- What is your period like when you are pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does your stomach feel like when you are pregnant?
- What does it feel like when you are first pregnant?
- What darkened areola look like when pregnant?
- What do warts look like when they are dying?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online