Doctor insights on:
What So Areloes Look Like When You Are Pregnant
Varies: Implantation bleeding occurs in almost every pregnancy. For some women the blood is reabsorbed and they never see it pass. When it does become apparent as vaginal bleeding, the appearance can vary from bright red, to pink, to brown, or to almost black. It can show up as very light spotting to bleeding that may mimic a menstrual period. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Depends : Discharge can change over course of pregnancy so asking for a specific type of discharge that might be associated with pregnancy is not a question that can be answered. If you're worried that you might be pregnant, take a home urine pregnancy test, that will give you your answer. ...Read more
Varies: A clear or whitish discharge is common in pregnancy and will usually increase in volume as the pregnancy progresses. The amount of discharge varies from person to person and varies from pregnancy to pregnancy for the same person. If a woman is concerned about the discharge the safe thing to do is to get it checked out with her doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does discharge look like when you are pregnant?
- When you first get pregnant what does it look like
- What does a uti look like when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does mucus look like when pregnant?
- What will i look like when i'm pregnant?
- What does discharge look like when pregnant?
- What do nipples look like when pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online